In the Brownie STEAMy Making Games Badge Workshop, girls will collaborate to create a scavenger hunt, use the Engineering Design Process to create and design a whole new arcade party game and to reimagine & build a new sport starting with the basis of mini golf. Girls are encouraged to wear their sash/vest.
Cost includes: A 2-hour design build workshop, materials list scavenger hunt (which is the first game step in earning the badge), and a Certificate of Completion & exclusive Challenge Island patch mailed directly to the Girl Scout. This does not include the badge.
* Our whimsical, creativity-based STEM/STEAM curriculum inspires girls to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
· * The Scientific Method / Engineering Design Process is used by girls throughout every challenge as our cross-curricular island themes extends their learning across multiple disciplines.
· * Both left & right sides of the brain are utilized as innovative, creative thinking is encouraged and celebrated.
· * Challenges emphasize valuable skills such as communication, critical & creative thinking, flexibility, leadership, initiative, social skills, grit, & perseverance.
· * Our workshops prepare the fun, lively G.I.R.L. of today for the ever-changing global marketplace of the future.
Come Join Us and find out what Challenge Island is all about!
Proprietary materials In registering for this online class you acknowledge that all curriculum, lesson plans, know-how, trade secrets, methodologies, techniques, procedures, and materials, in whatever form, shall remain the sole property of Challenge Island Global LLC. Duplication of Challenge Island materials in any form is not allowed under any circumstances.