Roll out the red carpet for the Academy Award-worthy Hollywood Island! Our STEAMtastic teams will take on challenges at star-studded destinations including Wicked Witch Twist©, Temple of Trouble©, E.T.'s Bike Trail©, Aquaman's Seas, and Minions Lab©.
Hollywood Island promises to be a blockbuster hit so be sure to get your seat soon!
· $105 for the 6-week program, which includes six 1-hour & 30-minute sessions, all five aspects of STEAM as well as Life Skills, all materials, and take-aways.
· If the program spots fill up, we highly encourage you to place your child on the waiting list. There are many times people have cancelled at the last minute and spots have opened up.
· TCAPS reduced fees are not available for this program.
· In the event TCAPS cancels after school classes due to Covid issues OR if TCAPS schools go virtual, no LEAP activities will be held per TCAPS policy. If cancellations happen due to Covid issues, Challenge Island will prorate the classes and refund families for the cancelled classes which will not take place.
· In the event school is closed due to WEATHER, no LEAP activities will be held per TCAPS policy. There is no guarantee of a make-up date in the case of inclement weather. Missed sessions will be made up if schedules allow (which includes Challenge Island schedules/school room schedules/TCAPS LEAP schedules). Challenge Island will make all efforts to make up sessions cancelled due to weather where possible.
· Registration through Challenge Island Northwest Michigan’s website is secure and only for Challenge Island use in the safety and security of the participants.
· Hold on to your ID and password for registration in future programs as well (Afterschool, Summer Day Camps, Challenge Island Junior (preschool), Kids Night Out, Family Night Events, and Community Events).
· If you have forgotten your password, follow prompts to set a new password.
If you have forgotten your ID, email Renee (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and she can provide that to you.
· Multiple Child Discount** - If you have more than one child from the same household enrolled in a CI after school program at the same time, you will receive a 10% discount on additional children. Register the first child, then email Renee (email above) the names of the additional child(ren) and what class you want to register them for. She will register them for you at the discounted fee and let you know when the balance is ready for payment.
We want to offer more classes at additional school locations; however, we need Instructors & Assistants! WE ARE HIRING!
· Either teaching position is PERFECT FOR teachers, college students, graduate students, retired teachers, and stay-at-home parents seeking to supplement income. A perfect experience for college students majoring in education or psychology (especially if needing classroom hours).
· All positions are Part-Time.
· Any type of teaching experience (school, church, volunteer) is beneficial, but not required. We will train qualified candidates in our unique program and teaching philosophy.
· All supplies and lesson plans are provided.
· You tell us when YOU want to work. Choose classes that fit YOUR schedule.
If you have questions or are interested in a fun and rewarding position that fits your weird schedule ~ Contact Renee Allen today! 231-633-4955 or email@example.com