Calling all innovative and inventive kids to an adventure in STEAM and entrepreneurship! You and your STEAM Team will design, create and open new businesses every day: From PIZZApreneur Day SWEETreprenur Day to SLIMEtrepreneur Day to PETrepreneur Day to HAUNTrepreneur Day. Can you convince the island sharks that your STEAM Team’s business belongs in the new Challenge Island Mall? Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind entrepreneurial experience!
· *Camps run weekly from 9:00am - 1:00 pm.
· *To register, a $50 non-refundable deposit is needed for each week of camp registering. Deposits will be applied to the balance of the camps. Payment in full is due two weeks before camp begins.
· *Students should register for the grade they will enter in the fall of 2023. Children must be 4 years old by the start of camp. Children will be placed by grade/age: PreK-rising 1st grade (4-6 years old) and rising 2nd - 6th grade (7-11 years old)
· *Please note, enrollment numbers may require us to combine the campers into one camp group. Campers will still be working with kids their own age/grade level.
· *Please send a lunch and water bottle with you camper each day. Individually packaged snacks will be provided daily.
· *Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests received 14 days prior to the start of camp will be fully refunded, minus the $50 deposit. Requests received 7-13 days prior to the camp’s start date that do not cause insufficient enrollment will receive a 50% refund. Requests received less than 7 days prior to a camps start date or that cause insufficient enrollment will not be refunded. If Challenge Island cancels a camp for any reason, prior to its start date, a full refund will be issued.
· *Camps are located at 17630 Davenport Suite 104 Dallas, TX 75252