3…2…1 Blastoff! You and a STEAM Team of astronaut friends will create your own Mission Control Station and soar through the universe. You’ll learn the spectacular science of space while taking on a galaxy of cosmically cool challenges - from Rocket Launch Day to Moon Day to Intergalactic Day to Alien Day. Don’t miss out on this out of this world Challenge Island camp!
· *Camps run weekly from 9:00am - 1:00 pm.
· *To register, a $50 non-refundable deposit is needed for each week of camp registering. Deposits will be applied to the balance of the camps. Payment in full is due two weeks before camp begins.
· *Students should register for the grade they will enter in the fall of 2023. Children must be 4 years old by the start of camp. Children will be placed by grade/age: PreK-rising 1st grade (4-6 years old) and rising 2nd - 6th grade (7-11 years old)
· *Please note, enrollment numbers may require us to combine the campers into one camp group. Campers will still be working with kids their own age/grade level.
· *Please send a lunch and water bottle with you camper each day. Individually packaged snacks will be provided daily.
· *Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests received 14 days prior to the start of camp will be fully refunded, minus the $50 deposit. Requests received 7-13 days prior to the camp’s start date that do not cause insufficient enrollment will receive a 50% refund. Requests received less than 7 days prior to a camps start date or that cause insufficient enrollment will not be refunded. If Challenge Island cancels a camp for any reason, prior to its start date, a full refund will be issued.
· *Camps are located at 17630 Davenport Suite 104 Dallas, TX 75252